Energy Efficient Products Program
Potomac Edison has contracted with Honeywell to administer this program. This site and its content are maintained by Honeywell.
Get Rebates on Energy Efficient Products
Maryland residential customers of Potomac Edison can now take advantage of rebates on the purchase of ENERGY STAR® qualified appliances and household products including:
- Up to $2.25 per bulb off the purchase of select ENERGY STAR qualified CFLs and up to $10.00 off select ENERGY STAR qualified LED bulbs
- Up to $150 for appliances such as clothes washers, refrigerator-freezers, freezers, room air conditioners, and dehumidifiers
- Up to $30 rebate when you purchase household products including LED and CFL lighting fixtures, energy-saving surge protectors and torchiere floor lamps at participating retail stores
- Up to $350 rebate on the purchase of heat pump water heaters and electric water heaters
Rebates are available to Maryland residential customers of Potomac Edison on qualified products purchased between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2014.
To receive your rebate, simply provide proof of purchase along with a completed mail-in rebate application after purchasing select energy efficiency products.
Start Saving Today.
The Energy Efficient Products Program is just one way we're working to help our customers reduce their energy usage and increase their energy efficiency.
Visit a store location near you or call 1-888-267-4685 today for more information on how you can save with discounts on energy-efficient products.
Search for Energy Efficient Products in Your Area
Use the Dreamstreet tool to search for products available at retailers, find rebates, compare prices, and more.
Take advantage of these and other energy-saving rebates from Potomac Edison! Click here to download a comprehensive list of Residential Energy Efficiency Programs and available rebates.
- * Potomac Edison does not provide a warranty or endorse any manufacturer or product.
- **Source: www.energystar.gov
These programs support the EmPOWER Maryland Energy Efficiency Act. Costs will be recovered through a monthly EmPOWER Maryland surcharge on customer bills. Participation in these programs can help offset this surcharge.